Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Still here and no fun

So no real updates on the car, but in my personal life I got fired a week before my wedding in early September. Obviously this puts a hold on spending money but still get to wrench on the car some.


here the car was brought out for a few photos and to show off the current wheels. I'm not 100% set on keeping the sportmaxx 002, but they were cheap and will fit.


I had the former owner, who I sold the car to and bought it back from, Rion (http://rivalhousegarage.com/) swing by to see exactly what he had done. After getting the heads off we discovered what is called selective overheating. So now as the weather temps have dropped I'm preparing to have the motorset pulled and getting the bay prepped for the SR once I start working again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment